Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We love all of the Green!!

All of the rain and sun we have been getting is making everything so green. We love it!!
A game that Kali and Coco play is tug of war! Kali isn't much of a fan of it but Coco just loves it!! Kali likes to find sticks out by the garden and walk around swinging them. Well Coco thinks she is playing with him and chases her. She loves that he chases her but not so much when he jumps up and grabs the sticks!! Here she dropped the stick and they both grabbed it at the same time. I wish I had recorded it instead of snapped a pic because she is whining and he is play-growling. It was quite entertaining!!
This is a mini yellow rose bush that Kimberly and Nathan got for me last spring when I had my gallbladder out. When I planted it there were only 5 or 6 blooms on it. Now, the rose bush is the size of Miss Kali and quite nearly has 500 blooms on it! Look at how beautiful Kali AND the roses are!! :-)

No comments: