Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nana has arrived!!

My Nana got in to Kansas City today!! She came for a visit and mostly for Amanda's wedding. It's so exciting... we're down to 16 days!! Anyhow, Kali and I went up to the airport to see Nana arrive since I have to work the next two days. It's so good to have her here. San Diego is a long way to be from my Nana!!
After a long bumpy flight Nana made it!! And boy was she glad to see Miss Kali. Last time Nana saw this little lady she wasn't walking yet. My oh my how she has changed over the last 8 months!!
Waiting for Nana's baggage... look there is a plane!!

Hmmm, now what can I get into??

Kali and I waited with Nana while Granny Coldwell got the car. Nana pulled out some yummy cheese crackers for Kali to very graciously munch on. Nana is already a hero. Kali never forgets who feeds her... kinda like a dog?? :-)

Kali learned from Nathan to open crackers and oreos to get the good stuff. She is wearing the evidence on her lips! I found some in her right nostril later on too. How did that feel??

No comments: