Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ride 'Em Cow... I mean... Duckgirl!

After nap time Kali was a force to be reckoned with. She was all over the place, I couldn't keep her still. So, I got the camera out and started shooting. Check out the super cute pig-tails that I finally can get into her hair!! She has stopped trying to take them out after three attempts.
Ride 'Em Duck girl!! She constantly sits on this duck billed platypus like she's riding it. I just had to share!
HE-WHOA?? She was saying just HI for the longest time and suddenly "hello" has popped up. Although she says it in a super cute baby voice way. I have to try to capture it on video. She usually runs when she sees me getting the camera. This session didn't last very long at all so we're lucky to have what we've got!!
BUSTED!! I wasn't paying attention and looked up to find Kali doing this!! She had gotten into the DVD player... again... and pulled out both of her movies. She knows the "disc skip" button very well! Luckily I still had my camera handy from the duck-rodeo so I have evidence that she can't keep her paws out of the DVD player!! But isn't it sooooo cute??
Which one should we watch Coco?? Diego or Ponies??
Just being plain silly!! She was fired up after nap time today.

No comments: