Wednesday, April 2, 2008

When she thinks we aren't watching...

One morning when I was at work Mike was making breakfast for all three kids and realized that Kali was very quiet in the living room so he peaked around the corner. He found that she had moved her ducky to an optimal cartoon watching position and grabbed a friend to join her. Where does she come up with this stuff?

This seems to be a common site around our house lately. Walk into a room and find a naked baby!! Now that she knows how to take her diaper off we can't seem to keep it on her!! Luckily we have only had a few (3) accidents on the floor. Gross yes I know! Our pediatrician thinks maybe she's ready to start potty training... I think she just likes the freedom of stripping down!

Kali likes to open the produce drawer and grab grapes out of the bowl. I clean them ahead of time, she feels more independent this way! Well, on this say she was super fussy and I was having a hard time getting dinner ready so I was non-eco friendly and left the door open so she could browse the fridge knowing that she couldn't hurt anything. When I looked back not two minutes later I noticed that she not only browsed and reorganized the door but also used the food to make towers! What a funny girl. She was so serious and very very careful!

I said to her "Look at the camera Kali!" and she copied me and said "Look Coco!!" She can be quite demanding and Mr. Coco has learned to not argue! :-)

1 comment:

TM :) said...

the picture of her in the duck is too cute!!! She's so independent...it's adorable!!