Saturday, April 26, 2008

Side Walk Chalk Rocks!!

Kali just loves to push the stroller around. Check out the short shorts... first time of the season!
Me and all three kiddos were out playing with side walk chalk last week, it was so fun! I asked Kali what I should draw and she promptly said DORA. So, here is my rendition of Dora the Explorer. I started to make a face and then was distracted by Kali trying to push the stroller from here to China. It rained that night anyways... next time Dora will get a face!

Next she wanted me to draw Boots the monkey... um, would you believe I'm not an artist?


This is fun because I did something similar to this in the sand in Florida on our last beach trip... I think the water washed it away promptly after I wrote it... soon after this picture was taken Nathan spit water all over the "SUN" Oh well!

No comments: