Monday, April 28, 2008

Side-line Shots!

It has been a crazy soccer season. The games were either cancelled due to rain and/or snow or it was too cold to get Kali out. So... my pictures are limited to two games.
This is Kali and her buddy Tommy... or "Ommy" as she calls him. This game was colder than we expected. Kali ended up sitting in the car with Nana Foley.
Ahhh, what a flirt! Kali is always kissing on this boy. I'm not sure who likes it more... Kali or little man Lopez. He always smiles when Kali comes running up to him and then he just stands there and takes it like a man. Should I be concerned by her aggressive personality?? :-)

Later on Kali was bored with the game and started cleaning up the field behind us.
"Here you go guys, you left your firstaid box behind!" (grunt... huff... pant)

"Oh... someone left some trash behind!
"I'll throw it away for them!"
(Don't worry, we washed hands after this!)
Oh look, the one on the left is Kimberly... I did get one shot of the games. Too bad my camera isn't all that great! They tied this game up... it was a good one!!

No comments: