Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Is it really Spring yet??

These on again off again warm days really have us confused! Now that Kali has been outside to run around a few times here and there she doesn't understand that sometimes the temperature drops and she has to wear long sleeves again! Well, here we are outside on Tuesday... soaking up the quasi warm weather!!
Nathan took this picture... see how she is eye balling my barrette??
See how I no longer have a barrette in my hair and it's quite a mess?? When she wants something she goes for gusto!! It was a wrestling match to get her hands off of my barrette but I won... with the help of Nathan that is! He did stop long enough to document the aftermath of my struggle!!
I tell ya... Coco must love his family!! Kali is so rough with him and he just takes it, anything to get a hug or a scratch behind the ears! Lately she runs up to him and yells Coco move!! Bossy little girl... but so cute when she does it. The funny thing is that Coco will not argue with her. He moves, lets her take her place, and then comes back and tries to get as close to her as possible! here Kali and Nathan are loving on Coco... even though it looks like Kali is being bossy!! :-)

No comments: