Friday, August 8, 2008

Potty training update...

Well, I am not having an easy go round with this potty training stuff! Over the last 2 days Kali has sat on the potty for 20 minute intervals... 5 or 6 times... and then had to put on clean panties 5 or 6 times!! She is so stubborn!! I will sit and read with her and we play dolls while she sits on the potty. I even ask her to please just try to peepee and so then she'll "push" so hard that her face turns red. All that she's done in the potty is toot... of which she thinks is sooooo funny! Yep, she's a Foley! So anyhow, she'll sit and tell me NO when I ask if she needs to peepee... then gets up to play and comes over to show me that her panties are wet!! What a stinker!! Any suggestions? I'm just gonna drop it, for the most part, for now. Maybe put her on the potty while the tub is filling up. I think she really isn't ready and maybe we should do the pull up route? Hmmmm, we'll see. Maybe one day she'll just sit down and do her business and that will be it? One could only hope!

No comments: