Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Camping trip to remember!

When the boys couldn't camp out on Saturday, Mike promised that he would camp with Kimberly and Nathan on Monday night when I didn't have to work Tuesday. So, we left the tent up and here are the getting ready pics!!
Nathan or Monster??
I think we woke Kimberly up to go outside... she was ready in no time though!
This is how Mike dresses in the winter to stay warm. I think someone forgot to tell him that it's still August and that it's only going to get down into the mid 60s tonight! What a good laugh!
While he was dancing we were singing "We represent the Lolly Pop Kid!" He'll have something smart to say when he sees I posted this picture... oh well! It was a funny night!
Check out Mike's "camping" shoes... no bugs are getting in here!
I think that the night creatures will be more scared of this tent!
**********************************
TUESDAY MORNING UPDATE!
Well, they got out to the tent... with Kitty as an extra guest... and also found anther unwanted guest... a wasp! After Tonto, AKA Nathan, battled the wasp to the death they were all hungry and fired up. I found Mike sleeping on the couch when I got up to get Kali a drink at 4:30. He said that he was too hot in his winter get up!! Kimberly and Nathan were in their beds! Good try guys!!

No comments: