Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Busy Morning!!

Kali woke up this morning and hit the ground running! She has had so much energy in the mornings these days... maybe she's drinking my coffee when I'm not watching? Anyhow, enjoy the pictures!!
Kali just LOVES bandaids... but not to wear. She likes to open the package, look at them, take off this sticky covers, and wad them up! I caught her in the act this morning. She was running around in her diaper and looking so cute!!
BUSTED!

If this isn't a look of guilt I don't know what is!

Grandma Coldwell snuck in an early birthday present this week... a Dora chair!! When we got home with it last night she was so excited to sit in it... not so excited when she fell out of it a few minutes later! As Grandma put it, she won't have very far to fall! Doesn't she look so big in this chair!! I can't believe she's almost 2!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's growing up so fast!