Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Miner Mike's Arcade

Friday night at Tan-Terr-A we went to Miner Mike's, an arcade/carnival style place. It really was a lot of fun. They had a train roller coaster that just went in a circle but seemed fun. There were bumper cars and games for everyone... even the little ones!!
Mike was unsuccessful catching any real fish this week but he made up for it on the game at Miner Mike's. This game was pretty cool... he wants one for home!
Kali has learned that candy is good anytime!! Kimberly and Nathan found a claw game that always pays out in candy. Nathan put his cup up on the table where you can see that Kali found it! I did give her a piece after taking the picture... I'm not THAT mean!
Sometimes I think that Uncle Ray forgets his age... he's just a big kid!! Here is Ray and Kimberly on the mini-train roller coaster. They said that even though it was very small and a short track that is was a lot of fun. I guess that's all that matters right?
There was a cow milking game... unfortunately it was out of order so I can't give any details. Nathan and Mike ran away with the camera and this is what they came back with. Boys will be boys I suppose!! :-)
Kali loves to ride in cars.... unless it has a car seat and she can't move from it for 2+ hours! Anyhow, here she and Joseph are riding in a Fozzy Bear car and Miner Mike's. I think I burned up 3 dollars on this car... each ride is 25 cents... 12 rides!! :-)

No comments: