Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Foley's are Fish on VACATION!!

One of the best parts of Tan-Terr-A is the pool. Look up the website and check out the main pool that looks over the lake. We just couldn't get enough of it. So of course I was out there with my camera trying to get some good angles of Mike's side of the family. We are hoping that the Coldwell side of the fam will join in next year. I can't even imagine the folly's from a trip like that!! :-)
Here is Aunt Tisha going down the slide. All of the adults except Nana Foley were at the pool on Friday and all of them went down the slide... even Papa Foley! Sadly I didn't get a picture of that one, it was pretty entertaining.
Kimberly can't get enough of the pool. We swam for 4 hours straight on Friday and she was still begging for more!!
By the end of the swimming day on Friday Kali actually found her monkey and cried Night Night to me. I didn't get a picture of it but she climbed up on the reclining chair in this picture and sucked her thumb and lay her head down on Monkey. I felt so bad for her that I loaded up and took her to the room for a bath and a nap. She was such a good girl!!

Uncle Ray took Kali down the slide probably 10 or more times. She LOVED it! I took her down once on Friday and then again on Saturday but the Mom is the only one who takes pictures so I didn't make the cut. Oh well!! Kaelyn and Joseph in the "kiddy puddle" as I called it. It wasn't really a pool. There was zero entry and the deepest it went was maybe 6-8 inches and it had little fountains all around. It really was fun and ALL of the kids loved it!

She is such a fish and so fun to photograph! Wait till I get my new camera for our anniversary... they will be EVEN BETTER!!
I love to take action shots of Kimberly and Nathan. Even though they hate to have their pictures taken they will gladly get in and out of the water to get the perfect action pose!
Here's all five little Foley's. I promised them I would only make them pose for one picture! Here it is! Aren't they so cute??

No comments: