Saturday, June 21, 2008

Some Catching Up...

Sorry that I haven't posted anything for a while. My camera, or rather my rechargeable batteries, have been on the fritz!! Not a ton has gone on since Mike's birthday. Kali and I were both sick since the wedding so Kali went to the doctor last week. There were two pieces of good news. One was that she just has a virus and actually the day after our visit to Dr. Williams her fevers stopped and she improved greatly! The other good news was that she is 22lbs and 10oz!! For those of you who keep up that's almost 3lbs since her 18 month appointment. She is 21 months now... WOW!! She is doing great! She may be in her age size of clothes before we know it!! :-) Anyhow, Mike is now battling a cold but won't let that stop him. As I type this I can hear him setting up for a mini band practice on his new drum set. His left ear is full of fluid though so we'll see how long it lasts. Kimberly and Nathan are trying to stay busy with their summer break. The are going back and forth between here and there mom's house. As long as we get them to the pool once in a while and let them have a friend over once a week or so they seem to be just fine. So for now, I have a picture of Miss Kali below... escaped from her diaper!! Enjoy!!

Check out THOSE sweet cheeks!!

No comments: