Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Random Foley Fun!

Not sure if it's common knowledge but most if not all of the Foley's have a sweet tooth! Well, it for sure is common knowledge that I almost ALWAYS have candy out in the living room. Well, now is the time for conversation hearts. As you can see, Kali found the tray and wasn't going to let her hand stay empty for very long. I had to put the candy up shortly after this picture was taken because she had 8 hearts in her mouth and her cheeks were bulging!! She has zero self control at this point! :-)
Mike calls this one duck hunting! Nathan has this toy shot gun and Kali was soooo amazed by it. She was carrying the play gun under her arm at one point... unfortunately I was unable to capture it. Mike said she looked like Elmer Fudd with her belly all pushed out... maybe I'll get it some other time??!!

I realized that there are no pictures of me on this blog. So... for the first time ever I took some pictures of me and Kali. She thought it was so fun that I was taking pictures of her on my lap. I have probably 10 of these pictures on my camera. She kept looking back at me and saying "Mama" and pointing at the camera. What Kali wants... Kali gets!! :0)

Here is a random display of pictures from the last two days. I am sad to say that Miss Kimberly didn't make it into these pictures... she loves her room and her karaoke as well! One of these days I will capture a photo of her singing it up in her room!! Until then I will sneak wherever I have to to get that perfect pic of her. As for the photos I do have... they are very random... but cute and give you guys an insight into our home!!

No comments: