Friday, January 11, 2008

Here Fishy Fishy!!

Kimberly and Nathan have been whining that they want more animals. Animals like turtles, spiders, snakes, another cat. Anyhow, I said NO to all of them except fish! So, to surprise them, Mike and I went out and bought them both a 5 gallon fish tank and rocks and set them up in their rooms. After school they both picked out 3 fish and an algae eater. They were so excited about the fish... more so than I thought they would be. I suppose we got some serious brownie points with this one!! Just look at how happy their faces are!!

As you can see, Nathan is quite pleased with his fish! He told Mike at bed time, " I'm so happy!! I can see my fish while I fall asleep. I love you. Good night." He was very matter of fact and grinning from ear to ear. I didn't realize how happy these fish would make him.
Not quite sure what to say about Kimberly's pose here... but I guess that one thing for sure is that she too loves her fish!! She can't wait to watch them as she falls asleep! She came up with some funny names too... Jack, Jill, Billy Bob, and... hmmm, can't remember the other.

Kali isn't big enough to have her own fish tank yet... but Kimberly said that she'd teach her how to feed them when she got a little bit bigger. We taught her to say, "Fishy." She loves to watch them swim around.





1 comment:

Lexi said...

Hola Foley Four!! Hope you're having fun with you're daddy! I'm having fun at work with your momma! :)