Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Pictures!

I have an apron that used to be Nana Coby's and Kali like to wear it and call herself a princess. This time I gave her a "wand" to wave around!
"Oh... you think I'm cute??"
Kimberly is trying to act like a teen: Unable to stay awake in the daylight hours after staying up way into the darkest latest hours! She didn't even flinch after this picture was taken.
Kali ended up coming with me to Lisa's wedding shower and played catch phrase with us! She kept saying root beer and so I thought this sticker was appropriate for her! :-)
The face of a kid about to fall asleep in the car! She was out 5 minutes after this picture!
Kali likes to block out her surroundings and hide in her Dora tent! Sometimes she brings her favorite Dora movie in too!

No comments: