Friday, January 16, 2009

BIg girl thinks she is a baby!!

I started to move all of Kali's big baby items when she very quickly intercepted them!
Here she is acting like her infant tub is also her cradle! Her legs are so long these days! She asked for a blanket and then said "Night night Mommy!"
Like the stretched face?? I was bagging up her bumper when she quickly took it from me... without much of a fight I will admit... and then made a little play-pen out of it!
And then played in her playpen! :0) She loves that little learning table... I'll have to sneak all of this stuff down another day when she's napping!! For now it's cute and she's happy so we aren't going to fight it!

1 comment:

Sweeney Family said...

Her laying in the bathtub really makes you understand how big she has become!! It happened so fast!!! I will see what I can do about pics of the belly, no promises as I am the one usually taking all the pics.