Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night

Okay so we all have an idea of how we want things to go right? Well they didn't go how I planned, that's for sure! I had to work on Halloween and dressed up and had a good day. When I got home I found that Nathan wasn't feeling well and didn't want to trick or treat. Kimberly had taken off to hang out with her friends down the street, and Kali wanted no part of her costume!! So, no pictures of the ladybug costume... yet! I don't care what the season, if I can get her into the costume again I will take a picture and post it. Kali did get to go trick or treating and had a good time! Uncle Ray, Aunt Tisha, Kaelyn, and Joseph all came over and we went trick or treating up and down the street. Kali wore her pumpkin shirt and matching pants and yes still looked cute! I am posting the picture of her and I from the Halloween party the Saturday before because this is what she wore. I was wearing my scrubs last night but still the wings and antenna so it's almost exactly the same! In the middle of the night Kali woke up and was cranky but at the same time was begging for "Trick or Treat!" I guess that means she had a good time??

No comments: