Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random stuff... just like us!

My camera has been out of comission for some time now... but now we are up and running! Here's my attempt at catching up! More to come... I promise!!
I didn't realize that Kali had put Elmo in the tub... she definitely has the concept of flotation device down! She is soooo considerate of Elmo's eyes too and put his goggles on him! What a nice girl!!
Kali took this picture of Kimberly... good hob huh?!
We had a wing-fry for the KU/MU boarder war showdown. It was super nice so we went out to play at half time. Kali discovered that there is sand under the rocks on this half round landscaped wall! She discovered that she didn't like sand in her panties! :-)
Kali serenaded me while I put the turkey in the oven for Thanksgiving... It was great!
Our girls!
Uncle John was in town last month. It was great to see him! Kali really warmed up to him and thought it fun to run at him and jump on him. She usually has a problem with me. It was great to watch and I know he LOVED IT!!!

No comments: