Monday, October 6, 2008

Kali and her Shisher!

Kimberly was home this weekend and Kali got some serious play time in. They get so silly together and can play for hours.
Silly sisters! Kali kept trying to pick Kimberly up. She was grunting and calling her "heaby"!!
This is one of Kimberly's many entrances into the bedroom! She kept going out into the loft and then rushing in to make Kali laugh and squeal!! I believe that this one caused her to crash on the carpet a couple of times!
This one is funny and kinda scary at the same time!
If Kali's crying Kimberly just needs to make this face and she stops. I think I saw this face 100 times this weekend. She made the face all weekend, even when Kali wasn't crying!
This face was paired with a big squeal!
She didn't want me to post this but I just HAD to! Kimberly kept coming up with new ways to rush into Kali's room to scare her and make her laugh. This one was the most creative... and the strangest.
Now is Kali's turn to race in and scare Kimberly. She was growling and of course the tongue was sticking out as is always!!

1 comment:

The Schoenings said...

Is that a big girl bed I see in that last picture? I can't wait to hear how that is going. I love my nieces so much...they're some cuties!